Prohormone & Supplement Ingredients:

Milk Protein Isolate

As one of three forms of casein protein, milk protein isolate occurs naturally in cow's milk and includes a combination of casein and whey proteins. Casein protein composes about 80 percent of the protein in cow's milk while whey protein makes up the remaining 20 percent.

Milk Protein Isolate is produced by a proprietary micro filtration process that purifies the milk protein found in milk into a highly concentrated form. The low fat content, low lactose content, excellent solubility, and milk-like flavor make it a unique ingredient for low fat and low carbohydrate product applications and nutritional supplements.
Supplements with this ingredient:
None (for now)

Links to additional information on Milk Protein Isolate

No Informational URLS have been entered!
only members can suggest new info links